Terms and Conditions
Stanthorpe Border Post – Stanthorpe Rocks
- By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Contestants must be permanent residents of Queensland to be eligible to enter.
- Contestants under the age of 18 years at the time of entry must have parent or legal guardian consent to be eligible to enter.
- Contestants who enter should be available to attend the event between 11 and 13 November 2016.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The Promoter is Sabawin Pty Limited, 128 High Street, Stanthorpe Qld 4380.
ABN: 60 010 253 344. Telephone number: 07 4685 5905.
To enter, Contestants must collect the entry form published in the Stanthorpe Border Post on the following days:
- October 25 and 27, 2016
- November 1 and 3, 2016
- The entry form must be original newsprint.
- Photocopies, scanned images, web/digital prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- The entry form must be completed in full and placed in an envelope addressed and Stanthorpe Border Post – Stanthorpe Rocks; then:
- Send to: PO Box 304, Stanthorpe Qld 4380; or
- Deliver to: 128 High Street, Stanthorpe Qld, 4380.
- Entries must be received within the Promotion Period (see Clause 21).
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, however can only win one (1) prize.
- One original entry form per standard envelope.
- While entry is free, contestants are responsible for the cost of delivery or postage costs of their entries.
- One (1) winner will be chosen via random draw.
- One (1) Double Weekend General Admission Pass to Stanthorpe Rocks held on Friday - Sunday November 11 to 13, 2016 at Ballandean Estate Wines, retail value $318.00 (inclusive of GST).
- The Double Weekend General Admission Pass allows entry for two (2) people. Double Pass must be used together for entry and cannot be split.
- Winners must collect their prize from the Stanthorpe Border Post by 5:00pm AEST Thursday November 10, 2016 for the prize to remain valid.
- The prize does not include travel, accommodation, meals, beverages or merchandise or other incidental expenses incurred by the prize winner.
- The total maximum retail value of the prize pool is $318.00 (inclusive of GST).
- All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a contestant winning a prize, are the sole responsibility of that winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- The competition commences on Tuesday October 25, 2016 and closes at 10:00am AEST Monday November 7, 2016 (“Promotion Period”). Entries received outside the promotion period will be deemed invalid.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter:
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- The prize winner will be selected via a random draw at the Stanthorpe Border Post, 128 High Street, Stanthorpe Qld 4380 at 10:30am AEST Monday November 7, 2016 and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. The winner will be contacted by telephone.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s details will be published in the Stanthorpe Border Post Public Notices on Thursday November 10, 2016.
- All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- Prizes must be claimed in person from the Stanthorpe Border Post office and Government issued Photo ID is required to confirm winner’s identity and residency.
- Any winner must complete a Competition Release Form to confirm collection of their prize.
- Winners who are under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian to collect their prize on their behalf.
- It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
33. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier.
34. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
35. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
36. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
38. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.