News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths


Stay Connected

Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.

Young players wanted

Milo In2Cricket at CF White Oval is a great way for young players to learn skills.

Stanthorpe junior cricketers pad up for another top season of fun

Players shine at comp

LOVING THE GAME: Spencer Jensen, Clayton Townsend, David Fleming, Michael Jensen, Leon Karena, Jake and Peter Burnell with David Williams (front right).

Warwick and District team claims runner-up

Funds will help 'team' tackle ice problem

SCOURGE: A Drug Action Team has been set up to tackle drugs in the Granite Belt.

Funds provided to put together local drug team.

Local Partners