A MAN was preparing to cook a barbecue when a gas bottle exploded and burnt his body. 

Witnesses said they heard a loud bang at the residential address around 6pm Tuesday.

He was transported by ambulance to Bundaberg Hospital in a stable condition. 


Statewide audit after fears nurses let down by masks

Premium Content Statewide audit after fears nurses let down by masks

Statewide audit recommended into fit testing of Qld nurses’ masks

NEW DEVELOPMENT: Motel to hit Stanthorpe CBD in major project

Premium Content NEW DEVELOPMENT: Motel to hit Stanthorpe CBD in major...

REVEALED: How development could turn vacant block in prime location into booming...

Confirmed: When COVID restrictions will ease

Premium Content Confirmed: When COVID restrictions will ease

Coronavirus Qld: COVID restrictions will ease at 6am on Thursday