‘Petrol on flame’ leads to serious burns

A MAN is in hospital after sustaining serious burns at a residence at Bli Bli, north of Mooloolaba.

The man was believed to have received the injuries after throwing petrol on an open flame.

Paramedics were called to a private residence about 3.20pm and took the 37-year-old under lights and sirens to Sunshine Coast University Hospital.

A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesman said the man was in a serious condition.


Memory of Alma lives on at morning tea

Memory of Alma lives on at morning tea

Cancer Council fundraiser is a first for the ladies.

Nero needs a dog-gone home, now

Nero needs a dog-gone home, now

Animal shelter can't take big dogs as there are few homes for them.

Quartet set to fly the flag up in Bundaberg

Quartet set to fly the flag up in Bundaberg

Player's to take part in the Central Crows Carnival in Bundy.