Man in hospital after electrocution

A man has been rushed to hospital after being electrocuted on the roof of a North Queensland property.

A spokeswoman for the Queensland Ambulance Service said they were called to a private address in Bowen just after 1pm.

When they arrived at the property on Peter Delemothe Rd they located a man in his 20s who had been electrocuted on the roof.

Paramedics treated the man on scene for chest and arm injuries before he was transported to Bowen Hospital in a stable condition.

It's understood the incident may have been workplace related.

Workplace Health and Safety Queensland have been contacted for comment.

Originally published as Man in hospital after electrocution


FULL LIST: Stanthorpe Magistrates Court appearances today

Premium Content FULL LIST: Stanthorpe Magistrates Court appearances today

Here is a list of matters listed at Stanthorpe Magistrates Court on Wednesday.

MP backs royal commission into veterans’ suicide

Premium Content MP backs royal commission into veterans’ suicide

Southern Downs MP James Lister calls for 'an uninhibited search for the truth'.

Top 20 Qld suburbs sponsoring foreign kids

Premium Content Top 20 Qld suburbs sponsoring foreign kids

These are the Queensland suburbs that have dug deep to sponsor children overseas.