Find something curious…
This Gordon Bourke Display Home design is ready for you to move in and represents executive living at its finest. Built in 2015, this home was established on a prime elevated position with panoramic views to the north over Lake Griffith and eastwards over the city to the Great Dividing Range. Set on a generous 2625m2 allotment, the home is spacious and naturally lit with panoramic windows throughout to maximise the views. This 4 bedroom contemporary design is ideal for families or couples looking for a timeless low-maintenance home.
- Well over 300m2 of premium living
- Balance of Builder’s Warranty
- Huge open plan kitchen, family and dining room
- Spacious formal lounge and media room which can be sealed off with timber-panelled glass sliders.
- Kitchen complete with an island bench, European appliances, two pantries and a full-size storage cupboard
- Premium timber-look vinyl flooring throughout.
- 10kw energy efficient air-conditioning unit cools or heats the entire house to keep you comfortable all year round.
- Dimmable lighting in the living areas
- Master bedroom is well appointed with a generous, stylish ensuite, walk-in shower, and separate toilet.
- Three large bedrooms that can easily accommodate a queen bed, all with built-in robes.
- Spacious main bathroom with shower and full-sized bath is off the hallway and handy to three bedrooms – perfect for families!
- A large separate laundry features benches, storage
- Additional walk-in storage room complete with over 3 metres of floor to ceiling shelves and room for a fridge!
- Outside, over 30m2 of lounge and dining area provide the perfect opportunity to light up the BBQ on those long summer evenings and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Great street appeal including premium front-facing plantation shutters.
- Low maintenance bordered gardens to the perimeters and mature fruit trees to the rear of the property.
- A 30m decorative concrete driveway with turning extension
- Remote-access garage for two cars with epoxy flooring
- A large single-car sized shed with whirlybird ventilation provides the handyman with room for tools and toys alike
- Concrete pathing and external lighting are additional features surrounding the house
- External powered workshop complete with incredible views, dimmable indoor, and outdoor lighting, NBN ethernet connections, and a huge deck
- Fully fenced with over 225m of perimeters securing the house
- 10,000L plumbed in rainwater tank to reduce your water bills from washing or flushing!
- Easily create rear access for those who wish to add storage for a caravan, boat, camping trailer or multi-bay work shed.
This is a home of ample proportions in a sought after location. Must be seen to be fully appreciated. For inspection, please call Doug Rickert to arrange your private inspection.
Property Code: 1471