Find something curious…
MAKE A SENSATIONAL MOVE to perfection inside & out. Presented by Jacqui Walker Sells, this fully renovated east-facing unit is perfectly positioned to capture the best of glorious morning walks, refreshing parklands & Kmart Plaza convenience.
WHAT makes this unit so perfect?
- New paint throughout
- New flooring throughout
- Light-filled living room capture parkland views
- Stylish new walk-in kitchen with parkland views & nothing overlooked
- Welcoming dining area
- New bathroom features a deep, clever under-bench laundry system, fully integrated & virtually invisible!
- Maximum convenience with internal access from single lock up garage
- 2 generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes
STEP OUTSIDE & discover:
- Fully-fenced private backyard for entertaining
- Got something to store? There's side access and room for a caravan or trailer
- Situated on corner allotment
- In small duplex with only 1 other unit
WHAT'S NEAR this fully renovated unit?
- Parklands located directly across the street
- Walk to Kingfishers Cafe
- 950 metres to Kmart
- 1.5km to USQ
- 1.8km to Darling Heights Primary School
POSITIONED better & fully renovated, an immediate sale is now required. For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week including evenings for your inspection. SEE & LOVE!
- Aspect: East-facing
- Capital Growth: 8.6% growth to median price in Kearneys Spring across recent 5yrs (RP Data)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: $1,035.66 net half-year
- Water Access Charge: $281.07 net half-year + use
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 1.8km) & Harristown State High (7-12, 3.5km)
- Boundary: See indicative aerial photo
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.