Colliers International are proud to present to the leasing market 26 Palmerin Street, Warwick. The former Bunnings sites offers an outstanding opportunity for large format retailers & offices users to take advantage of this outstanding location in the Warwick CBD.
• Total building area of 2,075m2 with smaller tenancies available
• Suit a wide variety of large format retail & office users
• Great signage opportunity via 2 street frontage Palmerin and Albert Streets
• Located close to Woolworths, Coles, IGA, Harvey Norman in the thriving regional city centre
• Zoned Principal Centre
• 27 onsite car parks
• Owners will work with tenant requirements & refurbish building to suit
Located in Warwick, the site presents great exposure with the opportunity to capitalise on the large number of developments either under way or proposed for the region. These will then have a flow on effect to the overall population & economic profile of the Southern Downs Region.
Currently taking Expressions of Interests from all tenants for this outstanding opportunity!
Accelerating Success. For more information, please contact Dan Dwan or Garry McDowall of Colliers International.
26 Palmerin Street, Warwick, Queensland, 4370, Australia