Find something curious…
Well-positioned in a quiet neighborhood in town is this well-presented, easy to live in 3 bedroom brick home with plenty of street appeal.
Featuring three built-in bedrooms, the large master bedroom having its own access to the spacious two-way bathroom with a separate shower, bath and toilet, large laundry with access to the undercover area, an open plan kitchen and family area design with electric cooking in the kitchen plus plenty of bench and cupboard space, reverse cycle air conditioning in the large family area with access to the undercover outdoor area, an open plan lounge and dining area, also with reverse cycle air conditioning and a lovely bay window in the lounge, and a slate tiled area leading in from the front door to the entrance.
Adjacent to the home via the undercover area is an insulated 8m x 7m double
bay shed, 6m x 3m studio with air con, 2.5kw solar system fed back into the mains power grid, rainwater tanks for the low maintenance landscaped lawns and gardens, and amazing views over the surrounding mountains. This is true value for money and won't last long at all, so contact Simon Leigh on 0418 790... to make an appointment today.
- 3 built-in bedrooms
- 2-way bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- open plan lounge and dining with bay window and reverse cycle air con
- open plan kitchen and family area with electric cooking in kitchen and reverse cycle air
con on family area
- access to the undercover area from both the laundry and the family room
- 8m x 7m double lock up shed, 6m x 3m studio with air con
- Rainwater tanks for the low maintenance landscaped lawns and gardens
- 2.5 kw solar system fed back into mains power grid
- Excellent street position in quiet neighborhood
- Amazing views over the surrounding mountainside
Land size: 818m2 (approx.)